Just as the year ends and we each take stock of the prior year’s events, goals, and achievements, Utah Lake Commission has also taken stock of the new website.
Thanks to a variety of factors, interest and traffic to Utah Lake and its website have grown exponentially recently. As we move forward this year, here were the top 10 most read stories on our website last year (2012), according to Google Analytics:
- Launch into summer at one of five Utah Lake marinas
- So long, carp! Here’s how Utah Lake could have clear water by 2017
- Winter wonderland: Top 10 things to do at Utah Lake when it’s frozen
- 25 easy access points to Utah Lake
- Utah Lake: Top 20 most interesting facts
- Utah Lake is a good place to fish. Here’s why.
- Getting the most out of your next visit to Utah Lake
- Fun is back: Utah Lake festival returns this year on June 2
- Two years in, carp removal continues at Utah Lake
- Utah Lake home to unique mix of rich activities
Look for more and new exciting articles and events throughout 2013!
Photo credit: Jason Cameron